- Current Prices:$470,000 to $598,000
- Closed Prices:$65,000 to $639,000
- Median Sale Price:$75,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$219
- Association Fee Ranges:$900/quarter,$42 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,122 to 2,820Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Glenbrook Townhomes features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Glenbrook Townhomes are about $40,000 – $575,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.