- Current Prices:$975,000 to $1,200,000
- Closed Prices:$515,000 to $1,420,000
- Median Sale Price:$760,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$305
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,766 to 4,698Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Great Lakes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Great Lakes are about $530,000 – $1,375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.