- Current Prices:$58,376 to $149,500
- Closed Prices:$43,000 to $125,000
- Median Sale Price:$71,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$63
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $150,$220 to $345,$19 to $151/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:969 to 2,543Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
Greenbriar Colony Townhomes is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1981 and 2004. Homes in Greenbriar Colony Townhomes are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and carport, and homes in Greenbriar Colony Townhomes typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.