- Current Prices:$65,000 to $99,990
- Closed Prices:$42,000 to $125,000
- Median Sale Price:$72,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$54
- Association Fee Ranges:$228,$0 to $240,$19 to $160/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:969 to 2,543Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms 0
Greenbriar Colony Townhomes is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $19 to $288, and taxes for the year range from as low as $982 to as high as $1,755. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $19 to $288. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,937 to as high as $2,935.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.