- Current Prices:$49,500 to $104,900
- Closed Prices:$42,000 to $110,000
- Median Sale Price:$70,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$54
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $240,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:969 to 2,543Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8acres
Greenbriar Colony Townhomes is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $19 to $240, and taxes for the year range from as low as $892 to as high as $1,538. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $19 to $240, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,910 to as high as $2,935. The majority of these residences have a driveway with a garage, making it a great choice for those who have a family car or two.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.