- Current Prices:$279,000 to $305,000
- Closed Prices:$182,000 to $349,000
- Median Sale Price:$243,400
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $73,$73 to $300,$69 to $300/quarter
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,262 to 3,759Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Harriet Creek Ranch are about $105,000 – $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.