- Current Prices:$199,000 to $348,900
- Closed Prices:$187,000 to $365,500
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$313
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $240/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:666 to 1,403Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Hayden Square Condominiums features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in Hayden Square Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hayden Square Condominiums are about $170,000 – $350,000 and sit on 335.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.