- Current Prices:$340,000
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $438,000
- Median Sale Price:$407,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$550,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,902 to 3,680Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Haynes Landing represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Haynes Landing are $355,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.