- Current Prices:$187,000
- Closed Prices:$136,500 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$162,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,025 to 2,258Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Heritage Of Oswego is a neighborhood in Oswego, Illinois. Homes in Heritage Of Oswego are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Heritage Of Oswego typically have two spaces. Most homes in this community have finished or unfinished basements.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.