- Closed Prices:$136,500 to $233,250
- Median Sale Price:$165,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,025 to 2,258Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4 acres
A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
The wide variety of designs in Heritage of Oswego makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $5,365 to as high as $7,465. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. With property dimensions around a quarter acre, the community offers space and a neighborhood feel.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.