- Current Prices:$200,000 to $235,000
- Closed Prices:$167,000 to $330,000
- Median Sale Price:$204,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$93 to $970,$350 to $360/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,256 to 4,323Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Heron Lakes features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Heron Lakes are about $155,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.