- Current Prices:$1,200,000 to $1,499,000
- Closed Prices:$910,000 to $1,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,000,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$542
- Association Fee Ranges:$127 to $186/mo,$0 to $190
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,060 to 2,781Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hillside are about $500,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, attached, garage, tandem parking, enclosed garage, off street parking, auto door and on site.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.