- Current Prices:$115,000 to $975,000
- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $1,025,000
- Median Sale Price:$314,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $385,$0 to $110/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1898 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:704 to 5,471Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Historic College Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Historic College Park are about $135,000 – $675,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.