- Current Prices:$569,000 to $575,000
- Closed Prices:$360,000 to $569,000
- Median Sale Price:$540,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$204
- Association Fee Ranges:$400,$400 to $425/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:2,246 to 4,232Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Hudson Forest is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are modern style, and they were built between 1976 and 1983. Homes in Hudson Forest are 3,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Hudson Forest typically have two spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.