- Current Prices:$649,999 to $850,000
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $920,000
- Median Sale Price:$586,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$425/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:2,948 to 5,217Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Hudson On The Bayou features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Hudson On The Bayou represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hudson On The Bayou are about $500,000 – $1,150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.