- Current Prices:$230,000 to $1,599,000
- Closed Prices:$128,000 to $1,670,000
- Median Sale Price:$500,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$251
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1250,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1904 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:645 to 7,470Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4acres
The Hyde Park community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $88 to $1,250, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,846 to as high as $21,106. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $88 to $1,250, and taxes for the year can range from $8,037 to $40,118.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.