- Current Prices:No homes for sale
- Closed Prices:$0
- Median Sale Price:$0
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1904 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:645 to 7,470Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2 acres
Hyde Park is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $40 to $2,734, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,402 to as high as $21,106. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $40 to $2,734. Property taxes for the year can range from $7,770 to $40,118.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.