- Current Prices:$65,900 to $105,000
- Closed Prices:$50,000 to $97,000
- Median Sale Price:$73,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$103
- Association Fee Ranges:$265,$220 to $390/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:676 to 1,123Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Idlewood Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Idlewood Condominiums are about $35,000 – $95,000 and sit on 13.25-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are lot and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.