- Current Prices:$232,000 to $449,000
- Closed Prices:$290,290 to $679,900
- Median Sale Price:$374,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$208
- Association Fee Ranges:$20 to $50,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1935 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:960 to 3,066Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Idylwood are about $245,000 – $575,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.