- Current Prices:$169,500 to $176,500
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $273,500
- Median Sale Price:$165,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$172 to $767/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1967 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:700 to 1,735Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Indian Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Indian Creek are about $70,000 – $185,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.