- Current Prices:$114,900 to $167,200
- Closed Prices:$55,000 to $219,000
- Median Sale Price:$155,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$63
- Association Fee Ranges:$60 to $65/mo,$0 to $355,$0 to $580
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1874 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,116 to 4,814Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
Inwood Forest features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $60 to $580, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,164 to as high as $6,838. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $60 to $580. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,395 to as high as $2,065.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.