- Current Prices:$72,500 to $193,500
- Closed Prices:$45,000 to $229,000
- Median Sale Price:$150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$75
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $580,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1874 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,116 to 4,814Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4acres
Inwood Forest is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $125 to $580, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,164 to as high as $6,838. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $125 to $580, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,395 to as high as $1,924.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.