- Current Prices:$159,000 to $249,900
- Closed Prices:$20,000 to $230,000
- Median Sale Price:$185,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $295,$0 to $800
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,468 to 3,004Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Inwood North represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Inwood North are about $85,000 – $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.