- Current Prices:$305,000 to $649,000
- Closed Prices:$227,500 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$424,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$203
- Association Fee Ranges:$300/quarter,$810 to $1500,$0 to $600,$222 to $495/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:914 to 3,349Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Jackson Hill features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Jackson Hill are about $205,000 – $800,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.