- Current Prices:$207,500 to $335,000
- Closed Prices:$1,450 to $299,000
- Median Sale Price:$254,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$227
- Association Fee Ranges:$650 to $880/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:961 to 1,760Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1920. In general, homes in Kirby Lofts are about $110,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.