- Current Prices:$375,000 to $595,000
- Closed Prices:$315,500 to $600,000
- Median Sale Price:$429,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$210
- Association Fee Ranges:$194 to $251/mo,$1100 to $1720
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1965 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:1,680 to 4,368Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Lafayette Place is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1967 and 1970. Homes in Lafayette Place are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Lafayette Place typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.