- Current Prices:$479,000 to $995,000
- Closed Prices:$302,500 to $950,000
- Median Sale Price:$396,276
- Average $ per sq ft:$202
- Association Fee Ranges:$1360 to $1512,$194 to $251/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1967 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,680 to 4,804Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Lafayette Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lafayette Place are about $320,000 – $690,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.