- Current Prices:$700,000 to $1,750,000
- Closed Prices:$245,700 to $1,700,000
- Median Sale Price:$781,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$237
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$2150,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,842 to 8,487Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2acres
The Lakes of Parkway community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $2,150, and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,714 to as high as $41,962. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $2,150, and taxes for the year can range from $10,076 to $12,333.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.