- Current Prices:$189,900 to $935,000
- Closed Prices:$167,500 to $910,000
- Median Sale Price:$296,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$800 to $1000/quarter,$180 to $188/mo,$0 to $1065,$0 to $1321
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,321 to 7,008Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Lakeshore are about $175,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.