- Current Prices:$259,900 to $438,900
- Closed Prices:$202,500 to $596,200
- Median Sale Price:$300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$190 to $209/mo,$0 to $650,$50 to $1610
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:2,250 to 5,425Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Lakewood Forest represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lakewood Forest are about $160,000 – $675,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.