- Current Prices:$234,900 to $255,000
- Closed Prices:$116,000 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$189,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$89
- Association Fee Ranges:$450,$384 to $480
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,698 to 3,909Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Laurel Oaks are about $125,000 – $225,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.