- Current Prices:$60,000 to $67,000
- Closed Prices:$33,500 to $60,000
- Median Sale Price:$56,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$58
- Association Fee Ranges:$150,$200 to $318/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1982 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:776 to 1,195Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Leawood Condominiums is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1982 and 1982. Homes in Leawood Condominiums are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 11.75-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are carport and assigned, and homes in Leawood Condominiums typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.