- Current Prices:$89,500 to $109,900
- Closed Prices:$93,000 to $165,000
- Median Sale Price:$121,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$150 to $250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:845 to 1,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Lincoln Green South is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1981 and 2016. Homes in Lincoln Green South are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Lincoln Green South typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.