- Current Prices:$529,900 to $1,550,000
- Closed Prices:$595,000 to $1,225,000
- Median Sale Price:$649,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$425 to $850
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:3,315 to 10,711Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Litchfield Hundred represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Litchfield Hundred are about $400,000 – $1,715,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.