- Current Prices:$186,000 to $410,000
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $433,000
- Median Sale Price:$234,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$258
- Association Fee Ranges:$401,$331 to $779/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:718 to 1,854Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Lofts On Post Oak Condominiums are about $210,000 – $665,000 and sit on 5.25-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.