- Current Prices:$119,900 to $289,900
- Closed Prices:$79,000 to $370,000
- Median Sale Price:$195,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$125 to $200/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1927 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 3,008Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
The community of Longwood Acres offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $125, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,259 to as high as $11,689. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $125, and taxes for the year are around $2,375. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. The community maintains a neighborhood feel with homesites around a quarter acre. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.