- Current Prices:$675,000 to $830,000
- Closed Prices:$610,000 to $723,895
- Median Sale Price:$696,932
- Average $ per sq ft:$235
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$1200,$470/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,538 to 3,416Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Lucile Place is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lucile Place are about $590,000 – $1,135,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.