- Current Prices:$278,000 to $315,000
- Closed Prices:$202,000 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$254,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$500,$190 to $209/mo,$450 to $550
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,604 to 3,372Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Mandolin Village is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Mandolin Village are about $155,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.