- Current Prices:$89,900 to $95,000
- Closed Prices:$54,000 to $98,000
- Median Sale Price:$93,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$93
- Association Fee Ranges:$168 to $248,$167 to $248/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1983 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:796 to 1,157Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Mansions Of Shadowbriar is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1983 and 1983. Homes in Mansions Of Shadowbriar are 1,000 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 2.75-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Mansions Of Shadowbriar typically have zero spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.