- Current Prices:$160,000
- Closed Prices:$129,900 to $220,000
- Median Sale Price:$182,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,162 to 1,867Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Marine Creek Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Marine Creek Heights are about $60,000 – $195,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.