- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $228,000
- Median Sale Price:$199,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $120/mo,$332.36 to $366/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1981 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 1,262Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
McConkey is a neighborhood in Montgomery Village, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial and contemporary style, and they were built between 1981 and 1982. Homes in McConkey are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in McConkey typically have two hundred and eighteen spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.