- Current Prices:$121,900 to $204,900
- Closed Prices:$72,400 to $215,000
- Median Sale Price:$146,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1951 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:815 to 3,244Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 3 acres
Looking to buy a new home? Meadowcreek Village is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $400, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,935 to as high as $4,261. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $400, and taxes for the year are around $1,466.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.