- Current Prices:$625,000 to $1,749,000
- Closed Prices:$867,500 to $1,999,900
- Median Sale Price:$1,150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$328
- Association Fee Ranges:$205,$0 to $275
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,004 to 5,358Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Memorial Forest is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1956 and 2015. Homes in Memorial Forest are 3,200 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Memorial Forest typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.