- Current Prices:$299,900 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$260,500 to $380,000
- Median Sale Price:$317,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$800 to $902
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,216 to 2,499Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Memorial Heights is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2002 and 2005. Homes in Memorial Heights are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Memorial Heights typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.