- Current Prices:$497,000 to $949,000
- Closed Prices:$413,000 to $980,000
- Median Sale Price:$550,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1700,$1700 to $1750
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:2,536 to 6,156Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Memorial Thicket represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Memorial Thicket are about $360,000 – $850,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.