- Current Prices:$599,990 to $625,000
- Closed Prices:$1,100,000 to $1,120,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,110,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$448
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1947 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,152 to 4,334Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Merlin Place are about $515,000 – $1,270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.