- Current Prices:$275,000 to $309,900
- Closed Prices:$254,200 to $303,000
- Median Sale Price:$272,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$1050,$1450 to $1504
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,298 to 1,688Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Midtown Village is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Midtown Village are $285,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.