- Current Prices:$219,000 to $655,000
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $735,971
- Median Sale Price:$297,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$200
- Association Fee Ranges:$245 to $899/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,176 to 3,868Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Mission Hills is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $409 to $899. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,625 to as high as $7,115. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. A large number of the residences within this community include garages and assigned parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.