- Current Prices:$188,000 to $228,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $238,500
- Median Sale Price:$214,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$350 to $500
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,492 to 2,823Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Mission Oaks are about $135,000 – $210,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.