- Current Prices:$359,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $366,000
- Median Sale Price:$365,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$177
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$1027 to $1254
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2013 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,037 to 2,078Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
Modern Eado is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2013, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Modern Eado are $370,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.