- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$278,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$65 to $70/quarter,$231 to $235
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,448 to 3,444Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Morgan Crossing is a neighborhood in Oswego, Illinois. Homes in Morgan Crossing are 2,500 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Morgan Crossing typically have three spaces. Most homes in this community have unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.