- Current Prices:$203,900 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $309,900
- Median Sale Price:$288,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$65 to $70/quarter,$206 to $250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,448 to 3,444Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Morgan Crossing is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Morgan Crossing are about $170,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.