- Current Prices:$318,900 to $589,000
- Closed Prices:$179,000 to $259,000
- Median Sale Price:$237,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$250
- Association Fee Ranges:$550 to $1421/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1921 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:760 to 2,338Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1921. In general, homes in Neil P At Burnett Park Condominiums are about $130,000 – $650,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport, and the community mostly features unknown basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.