- Current Prices:$415,000 to $1,495,000
- Closed Prices:$254,000 to $1,459,000
- Median Sale Price:$517,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$360
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $35
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:852 to 4,735Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
The community of Norhill has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $20 to $40, and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,486 to as high as $32,201. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $20 to $40, and taxes for the year are around $5,225. Many of these residences are equipped with a driveway and a garage setup.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.