- Current Prices:$360,000 to $1,650,000
- Closed Prices:$254,000 to $1,570,000
- Median Sale Price:$492,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$353
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $35,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 4,735Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4acres
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Norhill. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $35, and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,695 to as high as $32,201. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $35, and taxes for the year are around $5,225. Many of the residences in this community have driveways with garages.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.