- Current Prices:$392,000 to $965,000
- Closed Prices:$180,500 to $1,505,000
- Median Sale Price:$531,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$375
- Association Fee Ranges:$125 to $286/mo,$0 to $50,$0 to $35
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:764 to 4,735Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Norhill are about $350,000 – $1,600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.