- Current Prices:$360,000 to $1,575,000
- Closed Prices:$254,000 to $1,570,000
- Median Sale Price:$492,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$352
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $35,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 4,735Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
For those looking to invest in a new home, Norhill features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $35, and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,695 to as high as $32,201. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $35, and taxes for the year are around $5,225. The majority of the residences within this community have a traditional driveway and garage setup.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.