- Current Prices:$340,000 to $1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$254,000 to $660,000
- Median Sale Price:$435,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$381
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $35
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:22 to 3,040Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8 acres
North Norhill features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $35 to $40. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $6,264 to as high as $13,263. Here you can find a number of residences that feature a driveway with a garage.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.