- Current Prices:$360,000 to $600,000
- Closed Prices:$254,000 to $660,000
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$363
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $35,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:852 to 2,954Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8 acres
The style of homes in North Norhill run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees around $35. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $5,695 to as high as $14,820.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.