- Current Prices:$3,750,000 to $4,800,000
- Closed Prices:$749,000 to $1,950,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$523
- Association Fee Ranges:$650,$1225 to $1375
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,760 to 7,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Oak Estates is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1950 and 2014. Homes in Oak Estates are 3,900 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Oak Estates typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.