- Current Prices:$200,000 to $2,200,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $1,577,800
- Median Sale Price:$436,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$285
- Association Fee Ranges:$100/mo,$0 to $1687,$0 to $899
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1940 to 2022
- Sq. Ft.:816 to 6,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Forest are about $215,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Where to Live
Where to Eat
What You'll See
Friday Night Fun
The Perfect Sunday
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.